Wonderlic Test Prep Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of www.WonderlicTestPrep.com. By using this site, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. This site is intended for the use of adults 18 years or older and children over the age of 13. You are not permitted to use this site if you are under the age of 13. By using the site, you agree to provide us with accurate information concerning your age or identity if we request it.
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a binding agreement between Ltd, a limited liability corporation, incorporated under the laws of the state of Israel, and yourself, a natural person.
While we acknowledge that reading legal documents may be hard, we did our best to use simple language and to keep things fair. We ask that you read these terms and agree to them.
The TL;DR version is simple: you pay for using our sample tests, and we analyze and use the results to provide you with better service. If you feel that you did not get what you paid for, we provide a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Also, as we run this service on a best effort basis, we can’t be sure that it will be available all the time, and that the services are 100% accurate, so we provide you with this service AS-IS and without any warranties and liabilities.
This means that if you have a nervous breakdown because of our sample tests, and jump off the building, then you can’t sue us for damages. So, please, don’t jump off a building.
- Registration, Eligibility: In order to use most of the services, you will need to register. In such case, may perform several actions to verify your identity, including the authentication of your email address. When you register, you state and warrant that you adhere to ’s eligibility terms, as stated hereunder:
- Age: You are an adult, over 18, or if you are under 18 and over 13, then you obtained your parent’s consent to register.
- No Enemy State: You do not reside in any proscribed state nor in any state that is embargoed by the United States department of commerce or any applicable law.
- Solvency: You are solvent and have not filed for bankruptcy, liquidation, debt arrangement or otherwise lost your ability into entering into agreements such as these terms.
- Previously Blocked: You were not previously blocked by from having an account.
- Authentication: In order to authenticate your details and information, shall send an email message to validate your identity.
- Securing Your Account: Due to the sensitivity of information stored on your behalf on service and the potential risk, you may be required to enter a password for your account. Please keep in mind that strongly encourages the use of strong accounts (such as, w4w6ue67R^&DTR^HDGRS or correcthorsebatterystaple, but don’t use these two) and that using the same password for more than one user or in more than one website is considered a bad practice. For more information about strong passwords and how to find strong passwords that are easy to remember, please read the following pages: http://www.baekdal.com/insights/password-security-usability , https://xkcd.com/936/
- Giving your Password to others: You are specifically prohibited from sharing your email and password with any 3rd party.
- One Account for One Person: It is ’s policy to have one account for one user and one user for one account. This means that no matter what you are prohibited from allowing others to use your account or to otherwise let them access it. If finds that you abused your account or allowed others to use it, it may retain all sums paid and terminate your account without prior notice. This is not an expensive service, don’t cheat and don’t rip us off. If you want a coupon to let your friends try the service, contact us.
- The Services: provides the following services as a part of the “service” and or “services”; where these Terms refer to the term “Services” and/or “Service” they refer to the services provided under this agreement and defined in this article. It may add other services and functionality and/or modify some of the services according to future decisions. However, material changes in the service shall be posted.
- Practice Test: A practice test is the only service available without prior registration. During the practice test, you’ll be presented with a sample of the questions, you’ll be able to answer them, and in the end you’ll receive your results. Following this, shall recommend the next steps to be taken.
- Tests: According to your purchase of the services, may allow you to use and take specific additional tests, which shall be presented through ’s servers. may allow you to review your test results, to review specific questions or to monitor your progress.
- Informational Material: may avail you to additional informational material, which may assist you in your preparation to the real life tests.
- Forums: may allow you to converse and discuss issues relating to the tests,
- Payment: may charge you for your use of the Services, all as described in the procured service plan. The fees are one-time fees and are paid through a third party processor.
- Refunds: ’s policy is to have a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked. Following the 30 day term from your purchase, shall have exclusive discretion as to refund you or not.
- Support: The Services are provided with limited support, which includes only support through our contact form. However, may allow user generated support through a forum.
- Content Policy: By either providing with visual, textual, audiovisual, or other material or by using ‘s Service to create content, You hereby accept ‘s User Generated Content Policy as set forth. You acknowledge that any violation of the User Generated Content Policy may cause termination of Your service, removal of your content and legal action by both and the person whose rights were infringed.
- What is “Content”? For the purpose of these Terms, the term Content shall refer to: (i) images and/or text and/or videos used in creating content through the service, as well as comments; (ii) images or videos retrieved from 3rd parties in such items; (iii) description, text and information processed through Service; (iv) submissions made through Service.
- Guidelines: You hereby warrant that Your Content is not offensive and does not infringe the right of any 3rd party, including, but not only:
- Intellectual Property Infringing: Your Content does not infringe any 3rd party copyright, design, patent, trademark, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights.
- Pornography: Your Content does not contain any text, image or depiction including nudity, profanity, sexual activity, sexual innuendos, sexually offensive or otherwise obscene.
- Slanderous: Your Content does not slander, defame or otherwise harm the good name of others.
- Hate Speech and Racism: Your Content does not include any hate speech or racist opinions, as well as does not incite others to violent acts against persons solely based on their inclusion in a specific group.
- Scams: Your Content is not used to initiate or encourage any participation in a scam, market manipulation, pyramid scheme, religion, alcoholics anonymous meetings, cults, phishing or otherwise any use which may be used to extract goods and/or money from others, including any virtual property.
- License: You hereby warrant that you are the sole owner and proprietor of any content you distribute through the service. For the service, You hereby grant license to use your Content to provide other users with the Services. It does not mean that may publish it publicly, it means that can provide others, inside your organization, with the contents of your post.
- Warranty: You hereby warrant that you are either the sole proprietor or a designated licensee of any content you post through the service and that no other party’s rights are infringed or violated by your use of the content and the Service. You moreover warrant that no legal claim, dispute or lawsuit was filed against you or threatened against you for publishing content through the Service.
- Information Collects: collects some information, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable, according to the following criterias.
- Information You Provide : may retain information you voluntarily provide it, such as your name, email address, your encrypted password and other information you submit through the services such as the results of your tests.
- Information Collects Through Your Use of the Services: may also retain information it gathers through your use of the services such as your device’s type, browser type, screen resolution, operating system, system preferences, the pages you viewed, the content you submitted and other information it collects through your use of the services, which is in its nature non-personally identifiable.
- Information receives From Third Parties: may also retain information it received and/or procured from third parties, such as its payment providers, ad networks and marketing agencies, which all relate to your preferences and your use of the services.
- How Does Use The Information? uses your personally identifiable information to provide you with the services, such as to let you take the tests. also uses aggregated, non-personally-identifiable information to provide improvement in the services and to perform random tests for additional features.
- Your Privacy Settings: uses some third party services to provide with parts of the services and therefore shall make best efforts to comply with all privacy settings set in your account. However, as your information travels through various networks and servers, cannot ensure that it shall remain private at all times.
- Who Has Access To Your Information? uses selected third parties to provide you with the service, and shall share some information with them, under strict confidentiality obligations, to provide you with the services. Such service providers shall include, amongst others our affiliate advertisers (for billing purposes), third party services: such as Google Analytics, various Tag Managers and retargeting services. Moreover, ’s employees and agents, who are under the most strict confidentiality obligations, also have monitored access to some of your information. ’s employees undergo casual and routine monitoring. Lastly, your information will be shared with people you specifically ask to share.
- How Can You Review Your Information? You can review all your information using ’s web panel.
- How Can You Remove Your Information? Should you request to remove your account, please contact at support @
- Can Contact You? may send you periodic updates regarding the service, your use and other information relating to the service as well as promotional messages from and its partners. You can opt-out of these messages at any time.
- What Can You Do If You Feel That Your Privacy Was Violated? If you feel your privacy was compromised, you can contact ’s privacy officer at support@ and request that he’ll review your complaint.
- Information Collects: collects some information, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable, according to the following criterias.
- ’s Intellectual Property Rights: retains all applicable intellectual property rights, as well as other rights, in the service. Your use of the services does not grant you any title or right in the services which is not specified in these terms.
- Indemnification: You hereby warrant and agree to hold harmless and to indemnify for any damage, loss, expense, legal expense or cost incurred as a result of (i) your use of the services in direct violation of these terms, including any false representation; OR (ii) any claim, complaint or notification filed maliciously or negligently against any or other user where no such claim had any legal standing.
- Warranty: DOES NOT WARRANT FOR SERVICE AND SUPPLIES IT ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND UNDER YOUR LIABILITY. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE AND (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE AND (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Liability: FOR NO CASE AND FOR NO REASON SHALL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PHYSICAL OR SPECIAL, TO YOU, ANY OTHER USER OR ANY 3RD PARTY DUE TO ITS MISPERFORMANCE OF DUTIES HEREIN. PROVIDES SERVICE ON AN AS-IS BASIS AND SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY ANY CASE OF MISCONDUCT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, MALICE OR ANY OTHER MEAN, TO ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, VIRTUAL PROPERTY, REPUTATION AND BUSINESS REPUTATION, USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION INCLUDING LOGIN INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF GOOD NAME, ALL RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ’S SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN SUCH CASE, THEN ’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE SUMS PAID BY YOU TO DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR THE EVENT CAUSING THE DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY WAS A MATERIAL PART OF ’S TERMS AND THAT IF WOULD HAVE BEEN REQUIRED TO BE LIABLE FOR SOME PART OF THE SERVICE AND/OR TO PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES, THEN THE FEES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MATERIALLY AND SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER.
- Amending these terms: may amend these terms from time to time, provided that you shall be informed by electronic mail upon such change. Such changes shall not come into effect until at least 14 days following the amendment and shall not have any retroactive effect on your rights.
- Terminating Your Service: shall have the right to terminate your use of the Service or to terminate the Service at any time and by providing you, or the entirety of users, a 7 day prior notice. Notwithstanding, may terminate your use of the service at any time and without prior written notice in any case where it believes that you breached these terms and such breach may cause irreparable harm unless your account is terminated immediately. Upon termination of these terms, you shall cease all use of the services.
- Survival: Upon termination of these Terms of Service, the stipulations relating to limitation of user generated content, liability, warranty, indemnification, governing law and jurisdiction shall survive.
- Assignment: You may not assign any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms to any third party. may assign its rights and obligations under these terms, by providing you with a 30 day written notification.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction: The laws of the state of Israel shall govern your use of the Services and these Terms of Service. Any dispute arising between and yourself shall solely be brought to the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv District. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you may only bring claims against on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding.